Welcome to the Latest Edition in the International Journal for the Advancement of Clinical Skills
Submission Open for Volume 16
International Journal of Clinical Skills (IJOCS) will consider manuscripts the Clinical practice, Nursing skills, Practical hands-on application, Lab handling techniques, Hospital Safety Programs, Handling Risk assessment, Medical device regulations, Clinical communication and all fields pertaining to the clinical skills.
IJOCS utilises Editorial Tracking System for suitable management of the manuscript & peer review process. Editorial Tracking System is an online submission and review system, where;
- Authors can submit manuscripts and track their progress
- Reviewers can download manuscripts and submit their opinions
- Editors can manage the whole submission/review/revise/publish process
- Publishers can see what manuscripts are in the pipeline awaiting publication
- E-mail will be sent automatically to concerned persons when significant events occur
We understand that sometimes author have submission which need to be published rapidly, In order to facilitate this request, we have set up a "Rapid Peer Review and publication Facility".
Submissions to IJOCS can be made through the Editorial Office on Editorial tracking System.